We are currently on the hunt for a great Sunday shop person!
Our Sales Associates are key employees. They are the face of our shop and our brand. For many of our customers the experience is just as important - or more! - as the goods we carry. We pride ourselves in maintaining an engaging and embracing atmosphere. All are welcome.
Our sales associates will be responsible for serving customers as well as assisting with merchandising responsibilities, such as stocking, pricing and keeping the store neat, clean, organized and visually enticing. Visual merchandising is very important.
- The ability to greet and interact comfortably with customers
- The ability to listen to our customers' wants and needs and drive sales accordingly
- Must be willing to acquire a good sense of all product knowledge and be able to suggestively sell
- Great at sales!
- Good communicator
- Be willing to learn about all brands carried and be comfortable with sharing that knowledge
- Assist in tagging merchandise
- Crosschecking inventory prices with POS
- Maintain a visually enticing store - good visual merchandizing a huge plus!!
Qualifications / Skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Art/fashion school a bonus
- 1+ years retail experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Basic computer skills
- Must love sales!
Compensation based on experience with lots of opportunities for growth. Commission and discounts on store swag. We are a tiny company that is growing at a good clip!
All qualified applicants should submit their resume to email@example.com